About Me

"If nothing goes, everything goes" - Me, the other day.

Since I've started working, I've realised that I kinda miss writing just for the fun of it. So that's why I've decided to start blogging. 

One of my closest friends (Frankie) described me as "wonderfully unhinged", and I guess this is unfortunately the most accurate way I've been described. 

I try to live my life by doing things that make me smile or laugh; this applies to everything, from the clothes I wear to what I get up to on the weekend.

Just a heads up, I like to cook as well.... but I'm not always good at it. If you consider yourself a budding chef I'd love for your help on some of the recipes I post where everything has gone a bit squiffy...

So yeah.. I think that's all for now.. yay first blog post!

Let the fun begin!

 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing future blogposts from you :D!
    Would love it if you could leave a comment on my blog and follow beaut - www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete